you're welcome! (+ even better deal...)

[ Follow-ups ] [ Post Follow-up ] [ The Henna Page Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pearla (again) on September 22, 1999 at 21:46:36:

you're quite welcome! i'm glad i was able to help you out! :o)
right after i posted the addresses for henna scents, i got an email
from a place that i emailed like a thousand years ago & had
completely forgotten about... this is what they had to say:

> Hi! Henna oil (perfume grade body oil) is not a part of our main
line. It is
> mostly requested overseas so we don't bother selling small
quantities We only
> sell it in bulk quantities which begin at 1/2lb (which is the same
as 8
> ounces) on up. The cost of 1/2lb of Henna is $25.00. Our minimum
> order is $25.00... Also Note: We include 1/2 ounce of our newest
> fragrance FREE! with every
> order. Currently, the new fragrance being promoted is "CHINA
RAIN" ...a
> $6.00 re-sale value!
> >
> > Salim....
> > Heaven-Scent Customer Service
> re: information@heavenscentfragrances.com
> www.heavenscentfragrances.com

sounds like a good deal, but do perfumed oils keep very long? man,
it'd take the rest of my life to get through 8oz of perfumed oil!
then again, some of those oz.'s would make great Christmas gifts...
any opinions on the deal?