Re: where do I go??

[ Follow-ups ] [ Post Follow-up ] [ The Henna Page Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jennifer on March 10, 2000 at 08:58:26:

I would recommend you contact Kree Arvanitas, she is in Seattle. Her
website is http://hometown.aol.com/lilygild/henna/lilyweb.html and
email is lilygild@aol.com. I have had the chance to see her at work
and am still sporting a beautiful foot decorated by her from the
Estrella War, 3 weeks now. Highly recommend her. Have fun and good
luck. Tell her I send my regards, Jen