Kanji and chinese characters

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mika on June 16, 2002 at 16:07:34:

In reply to: Hanzi-Kaishu Font (chinese alphabet) posted by tavo palacios on June 15, 2002 at 16:26:50:

you would have a better time finding then also if you do a search
for 'Kanji' characters. Kanji is the name of the written Japanese

For chinese characters, follow the link below...its an online
dictionary with images. excellent source


Follow Ups

Post Followup


Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.