Mylar - but something i feel is just as good

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by samantha on June 27, 2002 at 08:02:09:

In reply to: Mylar? posted by Veronica on June 27, 2002 at 06:10:28:

Mylar is a type of shiny girf wrap. There are a few around, a very
thin tissue type, one with a paper backing on and the third is
similar to the tissue type but thicker, this is the type you want.

I found the mylar quite hard to find locally but eventullay got it.
In the meantime whilst hunting for it I bought some cellophane - the
clear patterned type that florists use to wrap flowers. It's
absolutly brilliant and gives the same tiny lines as mylar yet it is
not as flimsy to work with (my personal opinion) this is definatly my
favorite stuff to use. - Try it and see



Follow Ups

Post Followup


Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.