Re: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste...


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kim on July 14, 2002 at 06:30:26:

In reply to: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste... posted by Maria on July 14, 2002 at 05:44:33:

: is that enough to be worried about?

Relllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx girlfriend!

If you don't put anything chemical in your paste, it is my
understanding that ), you could eat the whole darn tube and all you
would get is a nasty belly ache (though I wouldn't advise someone to
do it ;-) ).

I don't think regular consumption would be a good idea..but pretty
sure a flake or 3 is no problem.

CCJ would know more.

Happy & Safe hennaing!

 


Follow Ups


Post Followup

Name:   
E-Mail:   
Subject:   

Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   
   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.