Re: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste...


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Maria on July 14, 2002 at 06:58:10:

In reply to: Re: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste... posted by Kim on July 14, 2002 at 06:30:26:

The studies I've read say that it makes the blood coagulate slower
and is moderately toxic in acute doses...but I don't know how that
applies when my 7yr old accidentally gets a piece of semi-dry paste
as an added bonus on his toast! I'm thinking it should be ok, I
think he spit most of it out, but thought I would see if someone was
still up who could reassure me :)





: : is that enough to be worried about?
:
: Relllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx girlfriend!
:
: If you don't put anything chemical in your paste, it is my
: understanding that ), you could eat the whole darn tube and all
you
: would get is a nasty belly ache (though I wouldn't advise someone
to
: do it ;-) ).
:
: I don't think regular consumption would be a good idea..but pretty
: sure a flake or 3 is no problem.
:
: CCJ would know more.
:
: Happy & Safe hennaing!

 


Follow Ups


Post Followup

Name:   
E-Mail:   
Subject:   

Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   
   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.