Re: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste...
Posted by Catherine Cartwright Jones on July 14, 2002 at 11:16:49:
In reply to: Re: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste... posted by Maria on July 14, 2002 at 06:58:10:Yes, natural henna can hemolyze blood, but a little flake of natural
henna isn't going to hemolyze enough of anything in a tummy to cause a
problem. Stirring a bit of henna powder into tea and drinking it is
an old Moroccan remedy for upset stomach that I don't recommend anyone
anywhere try. Folk remedies are often inneffective and can be dangerous.
Ingestion of eucalyptus essential oil is potentially fatal, but I
don't know amount per body weight necessary for such.
Ingestion of PPD "black henna" is FATAL.
|Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.|