Re: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste...


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lelia on July 14, 2002 at 17:02:32:

In reply to: Re: help! accidental ingestion of little flake of henna paste... posted by Catherine Cartwright Jones on July 14, 2002 at 11:16:49:

Henna has along history of being used as a diaphoretic (makes you
sweat which equales cooling.) It not only a plant in a paste but it
also has a long history as an herb. You'll be fine - a little bit
sure isn't going to be a problem.

oh and CCJ "Folk remedies are often inneffective and can be
dangerous". - so are MANY modern alopathic remedies - all things
have there pros and cons :) - Lelia

 


Follow Ups


Post Followup

Name:   
E-Mail:   
Subject:   

Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   
   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.