Perhaps you are not getting the point...
Posted by Maureen on July 25, 2002 at 15:18:11:
just not true to say that no one would ever be allergic to pure and
natural henna powder. There is a definite difference between an
allergic reaction to pure and natural henna powder and the negative
effects of PPD. Including how rare such a reaction to pure and
natural henna powder is.
Not wanting to make a big deal of it. But also not wanting to allow
a false statement to stand. If you change your statement to, 'If you
use only natural henna it will very very rarely cause an allergic
reaction'...I can go for that. But if you say NEVER, you are going
to lose your credibility with people who know anything about
allergies and/or henna.
|Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.|