go to a doctor, again!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Alissa on July 27, 2002 at 14:31:44:

In reply to: Henna PPD Reaction - advice? posted by Kelly on July 26, 2002 at 23:17:10:

Your reaction describes the classic signs of PPD, which is often sold
under the misnomer "black henna." None of us are doctors, so go back
to your doctor for further treatment, and *tell him or her* what
happeneded all over again. Or get a second opinion.

If you have an Acrobat reader on your computer, follow this link :

Print this out and take it to your doctor, so they can treat you
correctly, and so they will be informed in case you are not the only
PPD burn case they ever encounter.

Don't try to treat this yourself, or solely on what you glean from
internet sources, no matter how reliable. Only a doctor can correctly
diagnose the severity of your case.

Our Forum is passionately opposed to the illegal use of PPD as a skin
colorant. You are surrounded by people who want to get this stuff
off the streets, and restore the good name of natural henna. I hope
you inform everyone you know what happened to you, although the news
is saddening. Only with mass education will people learn to recongize
what is PPD and dangerous, and what is natural henna, and not.

Love and light to you while you heal,


Follow Ups

Post Followup


Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.