Please go to a doctor and.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Catherine Cartwright Jones on August 19, 2002 at 22:10:40:

In reply to: Rash after removing Henna Tatto - Help! posted by Michael Ross on August 19, 2002 at 20:56:55:

Please go to a doctor. Take a printout of the medical paper printed
below. Please ask your doctor to test you for sensitization to PPD,
and then ask for advise on living with this sensitivity.

Is your reaction starting to look like the ones at ?
If so, ask your doctor if you can have similar treatment to that
described in the article linked below.

Once you are sensitized to PPD, there are many things you'll need to
avoid for the rest of your life, and you physician can help you with

Any chance you can go back to the poison slinger on the street and
show him what he's done to you? He's harmed dozens of people just as
he's harmed you. Take him a copy of just in case he thinks
you're just whining.


Follow Ups

Post Followup


Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.