I'm a neophyte henna artist looking for advice...please!
Posted by Nadia on August 25, 2002 at 01:17:42:Hi,
My name is Nadia and I'm a new henna enthusiast. I've worked a few
times at a local hippie resturant and had a blast, and made some
cash too. (This summer I've done probably 125 freebies on friends
and strangers who'd let me).
Here are a few questions;
1. How much should I charge? My designs are good, but I'm not the
fastest at this point, so what's fair?
2. If I only plan on working a few times a month, is it worth it to
go legit, or is under the table better? How many of you have tax id
3. Why do so many people want their ankles tatooed? I don't enjoy
it as much as hands and feet.
4. Where can I find a good deal on essential oils? I ordered powder
from castle arts, but the Tea Tree and geranium oil I bought from
Whole Foods were pricey.
5. Where should I try to find work?
I'm sure there will be more questions soon. Thanks to anyone who
takes the time to respond!
|Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.|