Re: How graphic should one be????


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Maureen on October 21, 2002 at 08:16:39:

In reply to: How graphic should one be???? posted by maxx on October 21, 2002 at 05:14:03:

Hi Maxx,

No experience similar with ingesting henna in any form. But some
experience with not being sure if I am safe after ingesting something
by mistake. Calling the Poison Control Center at a hospital
emergency room near your will get you an answer readily. I think
that is what I would do and is what I would suggest that you do just
to be on the safe side. No sense guessing. If the hospitals in your
area don't have a person there taking the Poison Control Center
calls, they certainly should have someone there who can tell you if
you can relax or should get in there to be seen.

I am not sure what is indicated when essential oils are ingested.
But there are some things poisonous that when ingested it is
recommend that the person NOT bring it back up. Don't know why and
don't know where the essential oils fall within this. Just know I
would hope you make the call and check it out with someone with the
resources to know what exactly is indicated.

Take care and do let us know how you are doing.

Maureen

 


Follow Ups


Post Followup

Name:   
E-Mail:   
Subject:   

Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   
   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.