It intimidates me, too.
Posted by Lauren on October 21, 2002 at 21:47:38:
book and really studied it. I realized there are really only a few
design elements and went with them, and it turned out pretty cool.
2) Cornucopia-looking things
3) Variable width lines- some thin, some thick
4) Mostly stays along one line instead of across whole hand
5) Little no-detail flowers with stems
6) Froufrou- dots, thicker-at-one-end lines, bumpy lines at the edges
7) Forget about symmetry but keep a steady line
I did one just off the top of my head and it turned out pretty well.
|Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.|