Re: the kree kone rant

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lisa K on October 24, 2002 at 18:38:29:

I love this method. I just started using it. Thanks for the info.
What do you do to keep the tip from drying out in between use?
Thanks in advance.

: there seems to be a lot of interest in the type of henna tool I use
these days, so I figured I'd post a description of how I do it here.
:
: Save your hands, wrists, and 1/2 jacquard-worths of henna! Once
you've tried Kree Kones, you'll never go back!
:
: MailBox: Read Mail
:
: