Henna zoning and home business laws in Long Beach CA update.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by maxx on October 29, 2002 at 06:35:41:

"Bob" from the zoning office and I had a chat via phone. He said to
get a henna home business approved, the wisest way would be to aquire
a home business license as a party planner or 'entertainer' along the
lines of d.j. or kiddie clown. No joke. This after being told by the
licensing office that henna falls under 'aesthetician' and can only
be practiced out of a salon or tattoo shop. I'm moving to NY and so
will no longer pursue this, but if anyone was interested-here's the
info. Feel free to contact me for more on what I know about LB and
as ever


Follow Ups

Post Followup


Optional link URL:   
Link title:   
Optional image URL:   

[Home] [How] [Why] [What] [Where] [FAQ] [Forum] [Journal]

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.