The Cursive S
1) The Cursive S
The cursive S is a lovely thing. Many people curse their SS's and fail to appreciate their beauty.
2) Make a row of simple S's
These are lazy S's who don't aspire to do anything beyond a third grade penmanship S. They make nice leaves and flower petals.
3) Curl the S up tighter, and exaggerate the curls.
These are Tight S's. Though most people complain about tight S's, they do make lovely flower petals!
4) Make the S full and round
There are those who find a Fat S to be a thing of wonderment and beauty. Use these to make beautiful flowers.
5) Make a skinny S
So many people look at their S's and wish they were thin. Skinny S's are good for pointy leaves and petals.
6) Practice a rows of diminishing S's.
Diminishing S's are great for fern-like branches. It is not necessary to go hungry to diminish these S's..
7) A kick in the S!
Kick up the tail of your S!
8) Make a bracelet of kicking S's , down a wavy vine!
9) Make a curvy vine of S's
10) Wind lazy S's around a center for an easy flower; a lazy S flower.
9) Try making tight S flowers, fat S flowers, kick-S flowers and skinny S flowers.
10) Double your S's by pairing up big S's and little S's!
11) To make lovely ferns, you'll have to get your S on backwards. This takes practice!
Want some kick S patterns?
Click HERE or on the image below for full size images!!
Go back to the Index of Henna Pattern Elements
Can't find what you want here? Go to the Main Index
Want books of Indian Bridal Mehndi Patterns?
Go to TapDancing Lizard for Great Pattern Books!