The "peak" pattern looks like the silhouette of a Hershey's Kiss!
1) This is the "Kiss"
Everybody loves a "kiss"
2) Make a row of "Kisses".
It's not easy to get these perfectly even ......... concentrate! If they're crooked, they look a bit odd.... . Get'em just right and ..... it looks like a Kissmobile!
3) Make parallel rows of "Kisses".
4) Rotate four "Kisses" around a single point.
5) Rotate five "Kisses" around a single point.
6) Rotate six "Kisses" around a single point.
7) Rotate eight "Kisses" around a center.
8) If you can rotate your "Kiss" perfectly, you can make a pretty flower!
9) If you put a row of kisses on top of other kisses, it's sweet as a honeycomb!
10) You can curl kisses around a tender stalk.
11) Kisses can make a blossom unfold.
12) Kisses make things bloom.
Want some kisses? Click HERE or on the image above!
Go back to the Index of Henna Pattern Elements
Want to become a Certified Henna Artist? Click on the image below!
Want great downloadable henna pattern books?
Visit TapDancing Lizard.com!
Can't find what you want here? Go to the Main Index!