This may be the first henna squiggle you ever did!
1) This is a Pug Tail.
You see this when the pug thinks he's going to get a treat!
Pug dogs are great creatures!
2) This is a sad Pug Tail.
You see this when the pug isn't getting any of your ice cream.
3) Practice a row of Pug Tails.
These tails are very happy because they're getting cuddles.
4) Practice a row of Upsy-Downsy Pug Tails.
5) Make a row of Twisty Twiney Pug Tails.
6) Make a row of diminishing Pug Tails.
7) Stacking Pug Tails
8) Sprouting Pug Tails
10) When Pugs roamed wild and free in the mountains of Puggsylvania, they often came home with leaves and flowers stuck in their tails.
Pug tails make pretty bases for leaves and flowers.
11) Pug Tails make Paislies easy!
Want more? Click HERE or on the image above to get wagging Pug Tails!
Return to the Twiddle Index
Want to become a Certified Henna Artist? Click on the image below!
Want great downloadable henna pattern books
that teach you how to put simple patterns together
to make beautiful complex designs??
Visit TapDancing Lizard.com!
Can't find what you want here? Go to the Main Index!