Re: Hello long lost henna friends. Need help on a henna-esque tattoo.

[ Follow-ups ] [ Post Follow-up ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenzi on April 07, 2000 at 21:58:41:

>know, a feel for the aesthetic? I am wondering if it is safe to
>tattoo over an actual henna. Maybe I could have a henna artist do
>the design & then just have the tattoo guy make it permanent.

I can't say for sure if it's 100% safe but I know a woman who did
just what you envision. She got her first henna design (a kind of
low collar across her collarbone and around her neck). She liked it
so much that before it faded she had a tattoo artist tattoo over the
design in a henna colored ink! I saw photos of both the henna and
the tattoo...both were cool, but I preferred the henna because the
color was more true, more natural. I am sure that CCJ will find you
something great to mark this transition into another phase of your
life.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow-ups ] [ Post Follow-up ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]