Commercial email about black henna

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Monica Tittle on April 9, 2001 at 19:33:04:

I got the email below today. I checked out the site and they do have black henna paste and powder but didn't list the ingredients. Their FAQ only dealt with natural henna and the page to contact them only resulted in an error message. I've emailed them directly but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Did anyone else here get this email?

From: "Tarun Nayar" <heritage@del6.vsnl.net.in>
To: "RUPAL" <mehndiartist@hotmail.com>
Subject: Manufacturer & Exporters of henna & related products, bindis, belly buttons & costume jewelry
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:42:17 +0530

Dear Sir or Madam:

We would like to introduce Heritage Overseas as manufacturers and exporters of all kinds of bindis, belly buttons and stick on body bindi jewel & all kinds of bangles. We present the WIDEST range of the same for your complete body decoration. We have different kinds of packing such as in metal tins, plastic tins and different shaped and sized cards. We also deal in Costume jewelry made of glass bead, sea bead, bone, brass, wood, leather, etc. with a very selective and exclusive range of beaded, mirrored and sequence handbags and purses. We also offer the best quality henna and its related products such as henna powder, henna paste, henna oil, henna cones, henna kit, henna design books, henna tattoos / stencils, kum  kum (body paint). We also have a very wide range of Bangles made of metal, plastic mirror and Lucite Bangles with and without rhinestones.

Our products are of top most quality to match with the competitive prices.

We believe that your esteemed company is one of the leading importers of the above-mentioned products in your market area.

You can also visit our web-site at www.heritageoverseas.com and can have a look at our complete product range, which our company offers.

We have a guaranteed BLACK HENNA PASTE, which stays for minimum of 3 to 5 days with a shell life of 4 months.

We are already dealing with our buyers in the U.S, Germany, U.K, Canada and Malaysia and can also give references of our goodwill if required.

We would be more than glad to send you some trade free samples along with our price list for your evaluation for the products of your interest.

Kindly let us know if we can provide you with any other information about our company / product to help you reach a decision.

Awaiting your valued response and assure you of our best services at all times. Looking forward to establish a long-term business relationship with your company.

B/Regards,

For, Heritage Overseas

Tarun Nayar

C.E.O

Web-site: www.heritageoverseas.com

E-mail: heritage@ndf.vsnl.net.in

Fax: 91 11  4604042
Ph: 91  11  4647461
Ph: 91  11  4647462
Ph: 91  11  4604849

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Optional link URL:
Link title:
Optional image URL:

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.