1) This is Sloopy.
Sloopy is the very relaxed cousin of Foofy. Foofy's kinda wound up tight, but Sloopy likes to hang loose.
2) You can HANG twiddles ON SLOOPY!
3) Sloopy, Hang On! (lookin good!)
4) Sometimes Sloopy leans to the right.....
5) And again, you can HANG twiddles ON SLOOPY.
6) Sometimes people put Sloopy down.
7) And you can still HANG twiddles ON SLOOPY!
8) Sometimes Sloopy lets her hair down.
9) And lets it hangs down on me!
10) Sloopy can double up and shake it!
11) And you can HANG twiddles ON SLOOPY!
Are you in love with Sloopy?
Go here or click on the image above to Shake it with Sloopy!!
Go back to the Index of Henna Pattern Elements
Can't find what you want here? Go to the Main Index
Want books of henna patterns?
Go to TapDancing Lizard for Great Pattern Books!