1) Tribbles are cute little things.
2) Tribbles are as easy as one, two, three!
Twirl to the left, twirl to the right, twirl to the top and pull the Tribble's tail!
Tribbling is easier with henna than with a pencil. Plan on blobbing the henna when you make the curls, so you get a leaf rather than a spiral, and the top flick should be a nice little tail that pulls the henna blob up slightly.
3) Make a row of Tribbles marching to the right with their tails held high!
4) Make a row of sleepy Tribbles with their tails held low.
5) The Tribbles dance Do-si-Do
6) Oops, the Tribbles got drunk and walk all wobbly.
7) The excited Tribbles are jumping up and down and holding their tails very high!
9) Tribbles can spin about and pretend to be grapevines.
10) Tribbles can curl up and pretend to be ivy.
11) Tribbles can turn cartwheels.
Ready to breed some Tribbles? They're prolific little cuties!
Click HERE or on the image above for a cargo of Tribbles!
Return to the index of henna pattern elements
Want to become a Certified Henna Artist? Click on the image below!
Want great downloadable henna pattern books?
Visit TapDancing Lizard.com!
Can't find what you want here? Go to the Main Index!