1) This is the Mummy. The Mummy is the letter M or three humps in a row.
Do you love your Mummy? There's so may ways to love your Mummy!
2) Practice your Mummies straight up.
Vary your Mummies with even humps, a big hump in the middle, and diminishing humps.
3) Put Mummies on a wavy line.
4) Put Mummies on bumps
NOW! You're Ready for "The Curse of the Mummy!"
Well... cursive Mummies, anyway...
5) Practice "The Curse of the Mummy": cursive handwriting mummies.
Make Mummies with no tails, short tails, and long tails. Make Mummies with diminishing humps.
6) Put "The Curse of the Mummy" onto a line to make a graceful half leaf.
Practice this until you can do it smoothly every time.
7) Practice downward lines, and double Mummifications.
8) Mummify Swirls
9) Mummify Flowers
10) Mummify a Paisley and a Leaf.
Want more Mummies? Click on the image above for "The Return of the Mummy!"
Go back to the Index of Henna Pattern Elements
Can't find what you want here? Go to the Main Index
Want books of Henna Patterns?
Go to TapDancing Lizard for Great Pattern Books!