from that site..."Is black henna safe?"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Henna Page Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Willowhwawk on May 20, 2001 at 22:48:22:

This is directly from that same site, on the Questions page.

>how long do henna tattoos last?
>If correctly applied a black henna tattoo lasts for around 7 -10 days
>and is far more striking than brown or natural henna.

>Is black henna safe to use?
>YES...people with sensitive skin should perform a skin patch test
>before having a tattoo,both natural and black henna are poisonous
>if swallowed, our black henna product has been thoroughly tested

http://www.bigwideworld.co.uk/henna/tattoo.htm

Quite sad. I wonder if any of the mail order customers realize that
this is such a baaaaaad thing. It seems this site only sells "black"
Henna, and as I read the part "black henna...is far more striking
than brown or natural henna", it seems apparent to me that they don't
care about the Henna or the art of Mehendi...but only about the
money. Their choice of words seems to try to discredit untampered
Henna. Time for a email onslaught maybe?
Blessings,
Willowhawk

Follow Ups

Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Optional link URL:
Link title:
Optional image URL:

Served by ruboard 2.1.1; Copyright © 1998 by Andrew Maltsev.